Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas and New Years


Christmas and New Years on the ship was great. There’s always a nice dinner for the staff upstairs on Christmas day. I had shrimp and steak with plumb pudding for dessert. The shore excursions manager brought party popper things with paper hats and little toys. It felt like a very British Christmas.
Then New Years Eve was one wild party all over the ship. I got pictures with Gene, my friend from my past two ships, and Sydney who I just met this contract. Gene is very short, so I had to squat down, since I was in heels and towering at about 6’2” Sydney is around my height, she’s the one I’m not crouching next to. All the crew were decked out in their finest partying until the wee hours of the morning. I called it quits around 2am, but I was told the party didn’t stop till 5.

Katie

No comments: