Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brie's Cats


These cats belong to my friend Brie. When I stayed over at her place on the weekend we went to Cherokee, her cats decided it was time for me to get up at some ungodly hour of the morning which for me is really any hour of the morning. They wouldn’t stop mewing and rubbing against the door, so I got out of bed and decided to pester them with my camera in return. I quickly discovered that they are a couple of hams, in as much as cats can be. I don’t know if they were attracted to the clicking of my shutter, or simply liked to see their own reflections in my lens, but whatever it was, they loved the camera, and the camera loved them.
The new job is going well. I’ve been teased and had pranks played on me at work, which means of course that my coworkers like me. I’m enjoying my new video editing job and I am quickly learning not to stay logged into my computer when I’m not around it.
Katie

No comments: