Saturday, August 22, 2009

I finally bought a house!

I finally bought a house, for real this time. I just started moving today and it is only now that I realized how much crap I truly have. Moving was an all day event that took three strong, burly man friends to accomplish. I’ve attached some pictures of my house before I started moving stuff in. It’s a brand new construction, two stories, three bedrooms, one and half baths on a little lot that is right next to the train tracks. Literally, the train is a neighbor of mine. I’m sure in a week I’ll know all the regular conductors. Well, I’m about to go sleep here for the first time! I’ll send more pictures once I get everything moved in. A big thanks to my brawny men, Todd, Jim, and Dave for helping me move.

Katie


4 comments:

Sam said...

WOOOOOOOO!! Awesome! From the pictures I like it so much more than the other one! Can't wait to VISIT ya there!! :)

Katie said...

Yea, this one is way better than the other. And I have a guest bedroom. You have to spend at least one night at my house when you come up.

Sydney said...

Hey Katie! I love it! It's so cute - wish I had one :( Uh well, one day. Can't wait to see it all decorated! Congrats!

Michael Juiliano said...

what a sweet little place. i grew up near the tracks. it's a sound you grow to miss after you move away. congrats.