Saturday, October 10, 2009

Portraits

I did a photo session a while back with Russ Bowen, a news anchor and reporter at the station. Russ and I worked together nights when I was a news editor. He was volunteering at a charity dinner and needed a photo to help promo the event. We had a fun time shooting. Russ is great in front of the camera, its no wonders he’s a good anchor.

I managed to get a photo of Dave while I was at it. Dave is the guy I work with in promotions. You may remember him from a previous chronicle I did when we were shooting a promo in Brevard. He stands in front of a camera with the same reluctance a child would display going to the dentist. I only convinced him to stand in for me because I needed help adjusting my lights for Russ’s shoot. I got one really awesome shot of him that I really like, but that’s as much of a smile as I could get out of him.

Katie

No comments: