Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Ride

Sometimes, I really love my job. Today I went on a hot air balloon ride. Asheville Hot Air Balloons needed a commercial and when they came asking, I jumped at the chance to shoot it. If you've ever had a dream about flying, probably the closest way you can get to that sensation is in a hot air balloon. Whenever I dream about flying, the wind never factors into it. When I was skydiving, I definitely felt the wind and it was a huge rush. Riding in a hot air balloon was more like levitating. It was peaceful and incredible. I'll have a video posted soon from the commercial footage I got. What a trip!

Katie

1 comment:

Dusty Donaldson said...

Katie,

I look forward to seeing the video of your hot-air balloon ride. I may be interested in you doing a small project for a nonprofit organization. Please contact me at your convenience.

Warm regards,
Dusty Donaldson
dusty@dustyjoy.org
www.dustyjoy.org