Friday, March 04, 2005

Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires (remember Eye-res, not Air-res) is probably going to be my favorite port in South America. Rio is second favorite, it might have been first if not for the Carnival and my fear of being mugged, even though nothing bad happened and I never really felt in danger, I had so many warning going in and there were so many slums that all the poor people had to live in, it just made it a little less romantic for me.

I was more comfortable in Buenos Aires and I loved England when I went and Buenos Aires has a strong English influence. When I was there I saw a Tango Show. The Tango was born in Argentina and let me tell you, you have never seen it danced until you’ve seen Argentineans dance the Tango. Wow. I couldn’t even really capture most of the amazing stuff they were doing, but you can get an idea from the pictures. Next will be the Falkland/Malvinas Islands.

Katie

No comments: