Sunday, July 20, 2008

Model Shoot


I’ve gotten myself a real job. Not that any of the other jobs I’ve had weren’t real, but they didn’t have benefits, or a regular schedule, or consistent pay. I’m starting work tomorrow as a video editor for a local news station. I’ve decided I’m done working on ships for the time being. I’m sure I’ll still travel, but I might actually be able to take a real vacation, where I can see a place…and just see the place and not have to work. So for the next year or so, I’ll be at home with weekends off, working my real job. I couldn’t stand a 9 to 5, that would just be too much, my hours are 3 to midnight. Any one who knows me, knows I abhor waking before 11am.
In the mean time, I’m still freelancing as a photographer. My fabulous photo editing friend Sam and I are working on a series of demigods of Greek mythology. I’m shooting, Sam’s editing. These photos are from a model we shot to be a siren. I’ll post more from out shoots as we do them, with the finished products last. These were just some fun shots we did with the model.
Katie

No comments: