Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Rebecca is Getting Married!

For those that haven’t heard, my sister Rebecca is getting married. She met another professor while teaching abroad in China and they have decided to get married and live there together. They will spend this Christmas with his family and next Christmas with ours where they will have a second ceremony here in the United States. His name is Chun Xiao, but I call him Mr. Yang because I can pronounce that. He teaches art history and calligraphy and they met when he was taking a class that Rebecca was teaching.

I know you’re wondering what pictures of dew drops on leaves have to do with Rebecca getting married. The answer is- nothing. This was just a tomato bush that I planted and thought looked cool. If you want to see what Mr. Yang looks like, send me an email.

Katie

1 comment:

Michael Juiliano said...

great news!