Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm making a Comedy Feature Film!

The documentary is still in the works. I'm still editing and there will be just a little more shooting to be done with that. For the past 2 years I've also been developing a comedy feature length movie with a local production company (Gorilla With a Mustache Films) and we're about to start our fund raising so we can shoot this summer.

On Wednesday, March 28th we'll be launching our kickstarter campaign. A lot of you have already given to my documentary and I expect the rest of the group will be doing most of the fund raising. What I'm hoping to get from my friends is $1. Seriously, just $1 on Wednesday will help boost our interest level on the kickstarter site and hopefully get us listed prominently.
I'll be sending a link to the campaign on Wednesday. If you want a copy of the movie or want to give more, that's awesome. Just know that giving $1 right in the beginning will really help our visibility. Thanks everyone!

Katie

No comments: