Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Delivering our 48 Hour Film

This film we have to make for the 48 hour film project needs to be done in one weekend.  Exactly one weekend.  If you are even one minute past the deadline time, you're disqualified.  I was editing and not paying close enough attention to the time. Wanting to do as much fixing as possible, I waited too long to start my export. As I stood watching the progress bar, I knew it was too late. I immediately broke the bad news to the team. Explaining that yes, it would be finished before the cutoff time, but there wasn't enough time to physically drive the file to the drop off location; someone piped in with, "What about Keresey's Ducati?" This was what happened next, recorded by our sound guy Scott Duncan on his iphone:


And yes, she did make it in time :)

No comments: