Sunday, March 08, 2015

Emmy Nominations


My Toxic Backyard has been nominated for 4 Southeast Regional Emmys!  They are:

Best Documentary: Katie Damien, Jaime Byrd, Michael Klatt, Bob Peck
Best Cinematography: (Non-news Photography) Katie Damien
Best Editing: Jaime Byrd, Katie Damien
Best Audio Post: Bob Peck, Jaime Byrd, Katie Damien

It's such an honor to be nominated, not once, but 4 times!  Emmys are given out once a year for the best work in broadcast television.  The awards are in the beginning of June and Michael and his girlfriend and I are all going.  Wish us luck!

UPDATE: Unfortunately we did not take home any Emmys this year.  It is really an honor to be nominated though, because just getting nominated means that your work is held in high esteem by industry professionals.  The night was really fun and we had a good time anyway.  It's always fun to get dressed up.  I had a stylist do my hair and it's my favorite hairdo ever!


No comments: