Monday, June 01, 2015

My Toxic Backyard for Sale


My Toxic Backyard is available for sale on the webpage and at Amazon.  



You can buy DVDs directly on the webpage. Click "purchase" and it will take you to the official store here: https://www.createspace.com/433956  If you'd rather go through Amazon here's a link for DVDs: http://amzn.com/B00UGJCPYE. You can get free shipping with orders over $35.  

If you haven't read about how I messed up my first project with Createspace you can go back and see why there's a separate page and project that I manage for VOD (Video on Demand.)  That link is here: www.amazon.com/dp/B00U7UVE1W


UPDATE: After about 14 weeks, the VOD option is now live on Amazon.  I was bringing a retired project back out of retirement and was told it should take about 2 weeks.  I think this long wait was a fluke.  The staff was very helpful every time I reminded them that I was still waiting.  My main takeaway is, make sure your project is live and available on Amazon well before you want to announce it.

No comments: