Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Bicycle Commuting

I bike to work for my health and the health of the environment. I do it to get one more car off the road, to give someone else a good parking space. I save time because I no longer need to go to the gym and I never have to sit in bad traffic. I also save money on gas and wear and tear on my car. I feel sharper when I arrive to work in the morning and more relaxed when I arrive home at the end of the day. I burn so many calories I can pretty much eat whatever I want. I bike for all these reasons, but the one I look forward to the most is getting to see sights like this on my ride.


It's true I was recently hit by a truck, my hip was fractured in four places and it was a long road to recovery, but I'm so happy to be back on a bike. If you're thinking about commuting on a bike, give it a try.  It's so worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos!