Friday, January 25, 2013

On the Cover of Scene Magazine!

Photo by Matt Rose/Asheville Scene
When my short film "Second Parent" won first place here in Asheville, the local paper decided to interview me and take pictures for their scene magazine insert.  It was so hard being on the other side of the camera.  Now I realize why people need so much reinforcement when they are modeling.  The whole time I was just thinking "Did you like that?  Did you get it?  Should I try something else...oh... no?  Keep doing what I'm doing?  Soft smile?  Is this soft? How about this? What do you mean relax?  I am relaxed..."  And that was just some of the inner monolog running though my head.

On the movie web page I've linked below, you'll find the pictures from the article and an except from my part in it:

http://2ndparent.blogspot.com/p/press.html

Katie

No comments: