Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Principle Photography Wrapped on New Feature Film

Jaime Byrd, Katie Damien, Coco Adams (DP, Director and AD) photo by: Lexi Rufty
I've just wrapped principle photography for my upcoming comedy feature Angel Demon, Stab Stab Stab (working title, it was Touched by Angels.)  The shoot was grueling and glorious.  We did 17 days, with only one day off, working 12 to 14 hours each day.  The movie looks better than I could have hoped for thanks to our amazing cast and crew.  We had great actors all around, crew members that really stepped up and did much more than was asked of them.  I'm really excited about where this movie will go.

We'll be doing a completion fund raising campaign soon, so stay tuned.  This photo is all I have to share at the moment and I have no idea what I'm directing people to do, I obviously had plenty of coffee that morning.

Katie

No comments: