Friday, June 08, 2007

Pick up Shoot for Movie: STIFF


Shortly after my return from Pennsylvania, I went to the last little bit of shooting for the movie Stiff that we needed to pick up for a montage scene. This was probably the most fun of any of the shooting we've done. Nelson, the director, played a homeless man. Crystal, our make-up artist, did a fantastic job making him over.
My cousin, Paul, happened to be in town for a visit and though I'm sure he hadn't expected I would have him turned into a corpse for the shoot, this wasn't the first time he'd preformed for one of my movies. Way back when, he acted in one of my earlier works.
I just had a chance to view the footage and everything looks fantastic. I'm very excited about the finished product. This is going to be a fantastic movie.
Katie

No comments: