Monday, June 18, 2007

The Sea Beckons Me Back


The sea beckons me back once again. I'm taking a six-month contract going out in December. This itinerary is the one I've been waiting my whole cruising carrier for. I'm joining the ms Statendam to do the Australia/New Zealand run followed by a sojourn across the South Pacific then on to Asia and finally I'll be ending out my contract in Alaska via Russia.

I could not have asked for a better contract. New Zealand has been my main traveling goal since I set out to explore the world, but over time I've also been drawn to Australia and the many exotic islands of the South Pacific. In the Far East, I may have a chance to see the Great Wall of China and the Buddhist temples of Japan. So get ready to follow me on another exciting adventure at sea, across the International Dateline, South of the Equator, on the other side of the world.

Katie

No comments: