Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time Lapse AM News Spot

Morning News Promotions for WLOS from Katie Damien on Vimeo.

A time lapse spot that I shot for WLOS in Asheville, NC.

Continuing with the year of awesome videos, I've started dabbling in time lapse. This is my favorite spot so far. I went out and shot night after night, experimenting with settings until I had something I really loved. I plan on doing another time lapse night time shoot to promote our 11pm news, but that won't be for a while. I have another spot that I'm working on now that will take a while and I need to get my camera professionally cleaned before I shoot more nighttime stuff.

Katie

P.S. - if you have a good Internet connection and want to see this spot in high definition, you have to click on the link to take you to Vimeo's web page. Then click on the 4 little arrows in the bottom right corner of the video to make it go full screen.

No comments: