Monday, September 11, 2006

Fish Fry



Yum, look at that delicious fish. Every year my grandparents host a fish fry at their cabin in Pennsylvania with all the fish that my papa has caught and saved. This year I think he said they cooked 162 pieces and they were all gone before the party was over. Dad and papa fried up the fish in the garage because it was raining, but that didn't slow down the party.


Lots of friends and relatives showed up. Including Kerri and her husband Jack who went straight to the garage to sample some freshly cooked fish dad made. My great aunt Barbra, who hates to have her picture taken, showed off her wonderful smile for the camera and said that I would be off her black list if I made her look young and blond, so there you go. Of course I hardly had to do a thing to the photo.


I got a shot of my cousin Albert and his wife Cori with Nancy sneaking up behind them. Then I handed my camera over to Nancy to get a picture of me with my cousins and Grandmother. I told grandma I was too tall to sit in the chair and that I would cover her up, but she just laughed. But I scooted down at the last minute, so ha ha grandma.


Katie

No comments: