Sunday, September 17, 2006

Time at the Cabin


Toward the end of our all too short stay at the cabin, papa took me and my cousins out to see some countryside. We all got a nice group shot on the top of a mountain, then we went to see the temporary flight 93 memorial, it's just a few miles from the cabin. And a trip to the cabin would not be complete without a swim in the creek. As you can see from the photos, it's sweater weather to say nothing of the temperature of the water. Kyle had never been, so he really wanted to swim. I was the only other person crazy enough to go with him.


The cabin has always been one of my favorite places to go since I was kid. I'm so glad I had the chance to take this trip and see so much of my family. My thanks go to grama and grandpa for being such great hosts as usual, to my parents for driving, to aunt marnie and aunt janny for conspiring to put this thing together and to my cousins who flew all the way up from Florida.


Katie

No comments: