Sunday, September 24, 2006

Shooting Party at Biltmore




Last weekend I shot a mega birthday party celebration for a multimillionaire at the Biltmore Estate. They had two parties and one day of activities. The day of activities was the best because when the guests were all gone the guys running the events let me and the other photographers try them out.

There were three different stations set up on a secluded side of the Biltmore Estate: skeet shooting (which we didn't get to try,) archery, and Land Rover driving school. I had never shot a cross bow before so I tried my hand at that and got three bulls eyes, but I felt like I was cheating because they had a really great scope on the bow.

The most exciting thing was the Land Rover Experience. We all got to drive a new Land Rover through a muddy obstacle course to see what it could do. At one point it felt like the car was going to tip over, but it didn't. That was a fun time.

Katie

No comments: