Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Show Opening


Mark your calendars for my opening Friday October 13th (no, I'm not superstitious.) I'm having a show opening of my Photography from Europe at Filo Pastries in Asheville. Dad and I have spent months making all the frames and the largest are about 3 and a half feet, so they look really impressive on the wall. If you're in the area, you should stop by between 5pm and 7pm then stay for swing dancing after and bring a friend.

The photos will stay on the walls for a while so if you can't make it to the opening you can always come later, but of course I might not be there later to sign autographs and whatnot.

Filo is a fantastic café and gourmet pastry shop. Order a chocolate anything and it will be incredible. If you're diabetic, bring extra insulin. If you're on a diet, indulge its worth it.

Filo is located on Tunnel Road across from the VA. If you're coming from downtown on tunnel road you will see Filo just after the Ingles and just before the Blue Ridge parkway. Hope to see you there. I've attached the front and back of the postcards I'm getting printed up.

Katie

1 comment:

Becky said...

I want to come. I do, I do. So sad, I can't. Visited your official site. Wow. Wow. I actually cried when i saw the photo of the puppy and woman on the bed. Your work is...wow.