Thursday, January 01, 2009

My first Animation

The animation wars have begun. It all started when Ben, a friend of mine at work, showed me an animation he had made. It was a simple movie, but it inspired me to make a simple animation myself. So armed with clear plastic notebook sleeves, paper, and some dry erase markers I came up with the following movie. After I showed my movie to Ben, it was on. He is now working on a claymation movie, to which I will answer with a claymation of my own. For now, here is the first animation. I estimate, it took me about 4 hours to draw this out, and 2 hours to edit.

Katie

ktdamien has shared a video with you on YouTube:

The Horror
A stickman discovers his hometown is over run with zombies. Will he make it out alive?45 seconds of cheezy animated horror movie goodness. Drawn using paper, clear plastic sleeves, colored pencils, and a dry erase marker.

If you can't see the link above, copy and paste this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qftYDY2EzYM

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love the narration!! You rock, Katie!