Saturday, April 16, 2005

Commercial Contest Award


I have some exciting news today. I just won a commercial contest that Celebrity was having with all the broadcast teams in the fleet. Two other ships were chosen as winners in addition to ours. I made 2 commercials one was with Steve where he’s staring out at the ocean all bored. Then when he leans forward to look down at something, his nose touches the glass window and he starts making faces. A cute girl passes by and sees him. He pulls away embarrassed and then a title card comes up saying "Looking for some excitement?" and then there is a short montage of all the sports we have on board.

The next commercial I had the two flyers (aerial artists that fly around the stage during shows) as my actors. They are having a formal tea in our specialty restaurant and the guy is really bored. So he makes a paper football and flicks it across the room into another couple’s teacup and yells in excitement. Everyone in the restaurant stares at him indignantly until he quietly puts his hands down then the title card comes up "Need a change of scene?"

As a prize I get to take 4 people to lunch at any place in any port I want and we can spend up to $150. I’m taking Resty, Brett, and Steve. And my commercials are going to be played fleet wide.

Katie

No comments: