Wednesday, August 29, 2007

8 things you don't know about me

Okay, so I got tagged by Brian and Gry at Woodward + Rick Photographers to do 8 things you don’t know about me on my blog. So here goes:

1. I’ve shot full frontal nude photos of myself…when you can’t get a model, what’re you gonna do? The great thing about owning the photos is I can control who sees them and no, you can’t.

2. I worked for the New York Film Academy for 3 years, I didn’t go to school there, it’s actually not a school, but a series of workshops. The workshops I did were in Disney/MGM Orlando and I lived on Disney property the whole time I worked there. It killed the magic for me.

3. I currently own a fish, that’s about all the responsibility I can handle and I’m about to give it away because it’s just too much. Anyone want a beta fish, bowl’s included?

4. I was drum major of my high school marching band. I wasn’t just a geek, I was the head geek.

5. I’ve never owned a vehicle with an automatic transmission.

6. My middle name is not trustworthy, it’s tekhla.

7. I’m writing a novel.

8. I hate snakes.

No comments: