Thursday, August 16, 2007

Male Model Shoot





In continuing with my self assigned photo shoots, I shot a sports manager who wanted a headshot. In trade, he gave me his body as a model. I made him chop wood. No he wasn't just posing with an axe, I had him split a few logs, and dad didn’t seem to think we had the shot right and kept suggesting we do more. That's not his real sweat though. I had Crystal, the same make-up artist that did our movie STIFF, come out and do make-up for the shoot.

We walked down to the river and played in the water and I had the poor guy twist this way and that and made him do pushups, he was a good sport. My favorite shot is the one with the clock. I wanted to do something reminiscent of the old dreamy silent films the Lumiere brothers did. This shoot was defiantly fun to do.

Katie

No comments: