Thursday, August 02, 2007

Fashion Photo Shoot







Today I had a fashion photo shoot just for fun. I've come a long way from the "glamour shots" I used to do with Rebecca and Jessica when we were kids, but this shoot still held the same playful atmosphere of those days long ago. Come to think of it, those days haven't been so long ago since I still use Jessica as a model whenever she's around.


Featured in the photos is my friend Satori. She was both model and make-up artist. I met her when we were looking for a make-up artist for the short film. She wasn't able to do the movie because of her schedule, but we made plans to one day get together and do some work…play…well both I guess. I wanted some really fun dramatic fashion photos and some dark creepy portraits and Satori wanted some photos for her portfolio so we were both able to help each other out. And the location outside couldn't have been better. I got the creeps just standing outside the place. It was awesome.


Katie

No comments: