Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fashion Shoot with Jessica


So I have this new really cool antique sofa and I've been itching to shoot some fashion stuff with it. Since Jessica and I had a couple of hours to kill, we did a quick shoot with old cameras and a big blue dress. And then it was off to the airport for Jessica.

Soon it will be time for me to fly out as well. I have one more chronicle before I take my big flight to Australia on Friday. As usual I can only be reached via email. I will also be discontinuing service with my cell phone and I expect to go with a new cellular company when I return. So don't bother to call me on my cell after the 30th, it won't be my cell number anymore. When I'm back in May call me at home (828) 298-9878 and until then, send emails and keep me up to date with what you're doing.

Katie

No comments: