Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The News

I haven’t sent a Chronicle for September because I have been completely boring the entire month long. I am still waiting to hear if I have been accepted to the masters program I applied to. In the meantime I have been working on my manuscript (regardless of weather I am accepted to the program, I plan on finishing this novel, getting it published, adapting it for the screen and making my first feature with it.) So I’ve been mainly writing. I’ve also been putting together a photography portfolio of large prints. And that’s boring to write about, but look I just did :)

Rebecca is looking into taking her GRE so that she can get a job teaching (can’t be a Biltmore Estate house host forever.) The old house is on the market! I have also been helping to get the old house ready. Mom and dad have put a lot of work into repainting and fixing it up.

And that’s where things stand now. I’ll have more exciting news later, so stay tuned.

Katie

No comments: