Saturday, October 22, 2005

Walking the Dogs


The weather is getting cooler and the leaves have finally changed a bit. It’s starting to feel and look like fall here. Honey is my sister’s hound dog, but somehow I always seem to be the one taking her on a daily walk in the woods. Not only do I take her, but her friend Bella (our neighbor’s dog) comes over almost everyday at right about the time I take Honey for a walk so now I usually take them both. Our pug, Mae, is old and likes nothing more than to curl up in someone’s lap and be petted, but sometimes I make her get some exercise too.

I’ve attached some nice pictures I got on one of our evening walks. And some walking sticks that I’ve been working on. That pitiful expression in the first picture is the same one I see every afternoon from Honey so that I can’t possibly skip out.

Katie

No comments: