Sunday, February 26, 2006

Last Week Onboard


Only one week to go and still so much to do. For whatever reason the office sent my replacement two weeks early. Usually a handover lasts only a few days. This last week was like a vacation for me. I’ve already done most of my training and handover so this week will be even more relaxed.


Last week I went to the beach in St. Marrten with Igor and the other photographers. Then in Nassau we went to a European style café. They all has these little really strong coffees and I thought they looked so funny with the tiny cups so I made them hold out their pinkies for a picture.


Janelle was having so much fun she stayed on one extra week. Tim and Lisa left on Saturday to go to a different ship, but before they all went we got a picture together with Carsten, Janelle’s boyfriend, who also worked on the Century and Igor. It was a fantastic week.
Katie

No comments: